Plug of the Week (hic)

As I mentioned in my last post, I watch a few tech podcasts. There is, however one podcast that is not centered around tech, it's centered around wine. I'm referring to WineLibrary TV with Gary Vaynerchuk. He has been reviewing wines for two years with a simple formula: learn your tastes, stick with your tastes. His methods are over the top, but to me the entertainment value raises the value of his content.

Gary was born in part of the Soviet Union, but moved away with his parents as a child. The Vaynerchuks opened The Wine Library in New Jersey and the rest is now RSS history.

Wine can be pretty intimidating for some, it was for me. Mostly I feared being scoffed by wine snobs for mispairing food with wine or not knowing the right terms, but I've learned a lot watching Gary's podcasts. I can order wine with confidence, I know which wines to try now, overall I'm just a better more rounded person as a result.

So I highly recommend everyone who is interested in wine or who is a sufficient in wine to give his show a chance, and let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019