Playing the Weekend by Ear

Janine called me earlier to let me know she's off all weekend. That's good news! It's rare she's off all weekend, so this means that we get to travel. The question is where are we going? Do we:

  1. Visit my parents?
  2. Visit some friends?
  3. Visit my brother, his wife, and meet my new nephews?
  4. Drive to Atlantic City in search for Elvis?
I'm not really sure what we are going to do yet, but it would be wise if we went to visit my brother, spend a day there, head down to DC, and spend a day touring the town. Janine really liked seeing the government buildings and I haven't seen them since high school.

So we shall see. I'm hoping the weather holds out. DC is always a lot of fun in the springtime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019