Speaking of Memory Loss

While writing my earlier post, I realized that I need to start sharing some new tech ways to help me remember stuff. I claim to be a senile person and I have proven that I am over and over again. I can't think of any particular circumstances off the top of my head, because I've already forgotten them.

Remember the Milk is an ideal service for people who, like me, are no longer capable to make mental notes and keep them. The best part of RTM, of course, is the ability to integrate technology in ways that post it notes can only dream.

This site works like any other site on the surface like any basic calendar. I figured, I already have and use Google Calendar, why would I want to add this service. RTM's service page syncs with the Google Calendar. Not only that, it syncs with other calendars, email, has mobile options (which is the key), it works with Google gears (so it works offline), and best of all, I can have it Twitter to my cell reminders by sending it direct messages.

I know, I'm that guy that loves Google and everything about Google, so this is right up my alley, but this service can work for anyone and I highly recommending signing up, putting in birthdays and other important dates, and thanking me later for remembering.

Now I'm off to enjoy some milk. If I can remember that far...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019