Humility, Thy Name is Pownce

So I think I've posted about being on Pownce a bazillion times already. Pownce is a social network designed for micro blogging and file/link sharing. I enjoy the service because I enjoy the members in my community. I try to contribute as much as I can, but there are a lot of smart people there, so I either go to entertain or to share my world with others.

Last week I posted about a funny game we used to play on another message board. Basically I invited everyone to do a Google Image search of their blog and post the first image that came up. As a result of my post, I was named as the Featured Powncer on this week's Powncecast. That's so amazing. I want to shy away when I get attention like this! But I'm very much honored and thought I'd share my appreciation with everyone.


What is Powncecast? They have neat bios on their site here. The show consists of Carolyn Sonnek, Kevin Belton, and Tim Wilsie. They recap the events on Pownce and interview the developers whenever possible. So you can imagine my surprise when I was mentioned. I have to say I'm having a rare proud moment.


I want to personally thank Powncecast for the nod and I wish them continued success on their show!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, That reads alot hasher then it was in my head. Love ya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019