Unboxing The New Blog!

Wow, I have really made some radical changes to my blog!

There are two big differences that users will see from this point forward. The first and obvious change is the template. Ultimately I will have a really clean, shiny Wordpress theme installed and running, but in the meantime, I crafted this page for Blogger (with a lot of help).

The second change is the text. I'm not going to have multicolored texts. I thought I was being original by making my site all "Googley-fied", but it didn't really accomplish anything at all. I am becoming an insane minimalist and as such I need a minimal blog.

I'm excited about the changes. I really need to redo a bunch of things, but for now, it's functional. Please let me know what you think. I'm sure the world is just as enthused as I am.

Comments

  1. I like the new look... seems more organized... does this mean you are growing up??? becoming responsible??? wanna take over some of my work??? tee hee... hope yall are having a great weekend! smooches to miss clairol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooh pretty :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019