Go See TDK

They should have named the movie "The Joker" or "Just Give Heath an Oscar". The plot was gripping and kept me on the edge of my seat, the directing and editing of the movie was damn near flawless, but the acting brought everything together.I really don't like being part of the hype. I got burned by The Matrix and the like, but you have to see this movie as soon as you can..it's that good. Also I would recommend watching this in a regular theater before watching it in IMAX because I fear heads will explode if they do this backwards.

Comments

  1. Definitely! Heath was just brilliant, I'll have to see it again just to catch any action that happened when he was on screen!
    "I'm going to make this pencil disappear"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links