I Have a Web Pick!


Ubiquity for Firefox from Aza Raskin on Vimeo.

You know me, I'm a geek. I'm easily fascinated and amused by the neat and new things I can find on the web. So it's really hard to just completely blow me away. I've just seen it all before. I've seen and heard about a lot of innovation and it's always nice, but nothing ever really grabs my attention enough to blog about it anymore.

Enter Ubiquity. First I have to say this is only available from the dev team at Mozilla, so you're going to need to have Firefox installed and running as your browser of choice (since I know most of you already have, you're halfway there). Ubiquity is an add on that enables you to use shortcuts and features that are already given to us by the web to mash together and make things more accessible, easier to share, and most important more fun to do.

The video is worth the time invested to watch it, I highly recommend people check this out. I mean a program that can make sending an email fun again, is worth it's weight in gold. I'm really happy this level of development and thought is reviving all of us from our digital sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links