I May Call This House a Home

Today Janine and I took that first actual big step into getting a house. We were actually able to get a contract signed and put a bid on this house shown. It's probably in the best location in the city, it has a huge yard, it has a nice back deck, it has a mancave, it has a nice fireplace, it just has a lot of good stuff going for it.

I think we made a good decision to get in now. I know the market and the news has been really scary lately, but sometimes you take that risk. You know, that risk to start my life with the woman I love in a place that I love in a neighborhood that I love and love life in return. I think it's going to pay off well for the both of us.

I'm just so excited!

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview