Blog Hungry

I don't do this very often. About twice a year, I clean out my blog roll and try to add in some new reads. I'm also trying to get reacquainted with Delicious, the social bookmarking site, in one fell swoop.

I want to expand what I know in many areas including cooking, technology, and heck, even some financial planning. It doesn't hurt to take a few minutes every day to try to learn something!

So I'd like for anyone who has a delicious account to tag their blogs to me. You just have to add the tag 'for:mlewis106x' and I'll be able to sort through them and subscribe. I sense that blogging this year is going to face a crossroads between the traditional post and reply method to the newer more social aspect. That step forward intertwines social news, social media, and social networks.

I don't want to see blogging become old media and I fear it's already on the fast track, so help me take this first step. The worst that can happen is you get one additional reader for your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview