Mike Inc?

I could never make a Vegas worthy brand, but it's time I started to do something..

Janine has always been a source of inspiration and good ideas for me. She has strongly suggested several times that I start a small, general/all purpose tech help service where I help people clean their computers, show them how to organize and store their data, and how to grasp the basics of everyday computer use.

The thought makes me feel like a very small fish in a very large pond, and I've never even dreamed of monetizing helping others, but maybe it's time I focus on creating something that can really benefit people while benefiting myself too. My Dad showed me that it is possible to be a jack of many trades and a master of most. I'm going to take what I've learned and make myself useful.

I'm putting it out there, and while this is about making a better me, mostly it's about time.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links