Thankitude


It's funny, in a way. I look back through my blog and my social networks and I've only really posted once about Thanksgiving. It's not that I'm an ungrateful sap, I just fear that one burns out on saying thanks. One would be very, very wrong. No pie for Mike.

I only have one thought for everyone today, but most of all I direct this at me. Out of everyone it seems that I am the most hardheaded of them all. Gratitude and thankfulness is not just an expression, it's an attitude. Sometimes a simple thank you can mean the world to someone, but following through with continued praise and positivity can change lives. It can change communities, it can change the world we live in. One active thank you at a time. Let's put aside an ounce of selfishness and take on an ounce of charity. It can make a difference.

Let's not just say thank you for now on, let's be that thank you.

Enjoy your feast, count your blessings, love one another, and go Packers!

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview