A New Millennium

This is my 999th blog post. I don't think to this point I've ever really established a stable identity. The blog itself has been a tech blog, a personal blog, a music blog, and an items of interest blog now from its inception. Not giving a clear identity can make things confusing and hard to follow. That's why this hasn't taken off the way I would like.

So for my 1000th post, I will be announcing the new blog lineup which will include a lot of surprises, but I figured I can do more with this space. I might actually make a difference. We'll see, but stayed tuned, next week I'll be making a major announcement here.

It will be all in great fun, and things will become more enjoyable here and hopefully, more of a destination. A big thanks to those that have stuck around and subscribed to my blog, your patience will be rewarded big time.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview