Showing Some Mobility

I mulled for years moving my blog to platforms such as Wordpress. After some testing, I decided to stay with Blogger. Part of it is laziness, yes, but it's the features that keep me here. I could always make things simpler with a Tumblr blog or stick with my Posterous, but this is too rich and full of a blogging platform to leave.

Another reason I stick around is their recent addition for mobile support. Blogger in Draft posted last month the addition for mobile templates. Now when looking at my blog online, it has a snazzy new look. I'm sure it will become more customizable with time, but the default template looks great. Do check it out and let me know how it looks. This is original by no means, but it helps complete this experience for me.

I feel all high tech. There's even a QR code for my site which I still find utterly fascinating.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links