Gotten Away

No, nothing has gotten away from me. Janine and I decided to get away ourselves for a couple days. We loaded up the Mom car (my Ford Escape), and we headed to Virginia Beach to listen to the ocean for a couple days. There's something about that sound alone that can really recharge me.

I'm 37 now for those trying to keep count. I figure it's time for me to stop trying to count and rely on the kindness of strangers to do the math for me. I feel great though. Going to the gym and being motivated have made me very content overall. Now for pictures:

Making a run for the Mom Car on Tuesday afternoon

Immediately kicked my feet up
Soaked in the view. I love this time of year at the beach. No people!


Did I mention I got a Nook? Thanks, Janine! I've also already hacked it.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019