Meta Laptop Posting Post


I was one of the fortunate few who signed up and received a Chromebook from Google in 2011. Janine and I have both been faithfully using it since. It has gotten quite long in the tooth but Google has pushed some impressive updates to this device over the past few years.

I have debated getting a fully functional laptop the next go-round, and I still will do so primarily for Janine, but my next laptop will probably be another Chromebook. When it comes to laptops, I never really had one to use for any practical purposes, so using it for the web and cloud services works just fine for me.

For a couple hundred dollars, I think they're a pretty sweet deal, but I am hoping they start to use some more serious hardware when making my next laptop. Here's hoping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links