Stuck in a Massive Routine

I have to admit, I'm an old fart. I love routine. I like having my whole week scheduled out. Don't get me wrong, I do like the spontanaiety, but there's nothing like knowing when people are going to be over, what's for lunch and supper, when it's my turn to do laundry or clean out the kitchen.

The past few weeks have kind of been a repeat of the last. Let's see if I can recap and post some random thoughts. Ready?

Every other weekend for the past couple months, we have been visiting the inlaws at the campgrounds at Natural Bridge. It's so beautiful and quiet over there...well until we show up. We get our drink on, our smoke on, and act up until midnight or later. I'm sure the other campers hate our guts too!

Monday nights the wife and I lock our door and have a nice quiet night together. It's great fun!

Tuesdays everyone comes over to watch House on Fox. We all hang out and talk and unwind after a long day of work.

Wednesdays someone brings over a movie and I crank up the surround sound. More great fun, just less talking because we 're, well, watching a movie.

Thursdays have been CSI, Vegas night. We are all caught up in that show and we hang out and have a good time.

The weekends are pretty much up in the air when we are not going to the campground depending on who wants to go what where when and why.

Random thoughts:

  • Big excitement about Gizmachi being added to the second stage at Ozzfest. They sound good and I hope they do well.
  • Everything I eat hurts my stomach. I must have a tapeworm.
  • We have all now officially passed around the flu of doom +1.
  • I know I don't have the highest self esteem in the world, but my circle of friends seem to be struggling with theirs sometimes, wife included. For the love of peter, stop it! You are all sexy as hell. (catcalls)
  • My kitten still has his nuts, but not for long.
  • My other cat, Gobbles hurt his leg. He looks so pitiful limping around.
  • I wish Soulfly would play Ozzfest this year.
  • Be sure to check out and download the podcasts featuring himself, Patrick Norton, Kevin Rose and other.
  • The new 40 Below Summer tracks are kick ass!
  • Allen has officially moved into his new crib. I hope he does well in singlehood again.
  • Lynchburg Underground is back on the shelf again until I can get some more bandwidth, I'm struggling to provide a quality program for my listeners. My apologies.
  • Jessi is my metalhead partner in crime and she just rocks!
That's all for today. You've had your fix.

Comments

  1. y0u ass !!!!!! u n3v3r m3nti0n me
    ha....u suck im'a c0me mess y0ur r0utin3 up !!....n0thing lik3 m3 barging in ur apartm3nt...h3y Man u wanna sm0k3 this, woooooo 0k im g0nna att3mpt to st0n3 mys3lf y0u can try this at h0m3, y0u can b3 just lik3 m3

    hahaha...

    l8tr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lam3r! Gene is my metalhead twin. I am yet to meet anyone who listens to the same exact to the song band and artist that I do.

    There now STFU! hah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019