Busy Week?


Why yes, Jessica, it is going to be a busy week. Nice rack by the way. Oh, what AM I up to this week?
  • Monday - car maintenance
  • Tuesday night - stream of Saint Diablo's CD on the Lynchburg Underground. 9PM.
  • Thursday - Metal Show at Cattle Annie's. Don't forget!! Saint Diablo will be playing with local act Delete the Day
  • Friday - Premiere of The Devil's Rejects
  • Saturday - Day of relaxation
  • Sunday - Ozzfest. 14 hours of metal, moshing, chicks with painted boobies, expensive merch, and stinky sweaty teenagers. I can't wait!
Thank goodness I have the next day off after Ozzfest. Last year I needed 3 days just to recover. That's all for this week, I'll be back to post more content as it becomes necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview