How's the Move Going?



The move is on for the end of August, Scarlett, but we haven't packed anything up yet. The task actually seems rather daunting. We have about 5 1/2 years worth of crap to go through, utilities to move, an apartment to secure in Richmond this Friday, car repairs, and a farewell party to throw.

Speaking of car repairs. If you are even in the market for tires and you hear an add for NTB, remember these words: Go to Sears. Heck, go to Wal Mart or Willy Wonka for your tires, just avoid the idiots at NTB. I'm about to purchase my 8th tire in a year thanks to those assclowns. I figure if I can talk 4 customers out of ever going there, justice will be done...tires paid.

Does anyone have any extra boxes? I need a couple hundred.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019