Update Time

I have not sat here for a long time and poured my soul out. Tonight won't be that night, but I will post some random thoughts. I know you all love it.

  • The move is progressing. We got an apartment, finally. We hit a rough spot trying to find something decent and someone who would give us enough credit to move. This place is on the bus line, they have a pool, and Kat has a chance to work for them on the weekends. Sounds almost too good to be true after the month we had.
  • I made some changes to the blog. Lynchburg Underground naturally is suspended until I can get Shawn and Jessi up and running with broadband. I'm giving them the tools to continue if they feel its necessary. I'm going to see if I can DJ at one of the big net stations or broadcast for a massive IRC server like Efnet. Stay tuned!
  • I also put a link to allow someone who hits my site to support The Red Cross. I know when I'm surfing I see it everywhere, but if someone sees it and decides to do it, then it served a purpose. My thoughts go out to everyone in Mississippi and Louisiana and hope they can recover quickly.
  • I have the best friends anyone could ever ask for!
  • Sleeping alone sucks. I miss my wife. She's been going to Richmond to attend classes. She has proven to be twice the woman I ever pictured her to be.
  • I think we are only going to carry 1 cat. I would like to carry my cat too, but I don't see how at this point. Micah is definatley going to have to stay behind. He's a good kitty too, so if anyone wants him, please email me.
  • I have a lot of packing to do! I'm this close to paying someone to do it for me.
  • One good thing about Richmond is the chance to see a lot more metal shows! Every Time I Die and The Black Dahlia Murder are two bands that are playing in town this month.
  • Geek and tan tomorrow with Jessi. I'm going to try again to read some Harry Potter. If anything it's a really easy read.
That's it, I'm out of thoughts, outside of sleep. Looks like it's going to be a busy week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019