A Couple Web Picks

I have to admit I love the new customizable Google homepage. It works a lot like My Yahoo, but I don't know, I'm just more of a Google guy myself and this is a must have because I can load my life RSS feeds into the homepage like Blabbermouth, my email comes up so I can harass Jessi by the second, and it has all the news and weather I can handle. This makes a great homepage. I very highly recommend it!

The other website is thephatphree.com. Coworkers and I have been laughing at the content at that site for days now. If you need something to bring you out of a slump or impress your friends, this is the site to check out.

There, now you have something to do. Aren't you glad you were bored and checked out my site?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019