My Favorite Things

Oh yes oh yes. It is December. That wonderful month of giving and receiving gifts. Every year I try to make a wish list and publish it online for my friends. Now. I don't expect anyone to be able to afford half the things I list, but I do put plenty items that are very much affordable. And besides, I'm worth it.

First as I always do, I link my Froogle shopping list. Everyone should make their own. It's fun! My Favorite Things!

Now, outside of that stuff, which I'm sure blew most of you away, I do have necessities. Here's a short list:

  • socks
  • shoes size 12 1/2 preferably black maybe even a pair of boots
  • slacks (khaki, stone, black, gray, brown, green) Email me for the size because I'm too fat to disclose such information. I need jeans too, badly. Black cords are great!
  • T shirts size xxx large. They shrink down to my size. Metal shirts are welcome!
  • pullovers, sweaters all xxx large
  • cash, I need nothing more than cold hard cash. That's what I really want
  • gift cards for those of you that feel giving the gift of green is tacky. Anywhere that sells clothing is perfect. Best buy would be dangerious b/c everything I want from there is upwards of two hundred bucks!

The reason I mostly posted clothes is because when I moved I threw out by mistake 3/4's of my clothes. So be kind. Give the gift of threads.

If I remember something, I will put it in froogle, or I will put it in as a comment. Happy shopping, and remember to enjoy the season despite the stigma not to enjoy it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview