Friday's Trojan Inventory

I am in such a good fuggin' mood right now. Let's just rant about things..it's just gonna flow. Get your towels.

I'm officially past my probation period at work! I got a raise and I feel like I really fit in at work now. I really enjoy my job!

I got groceries tonight. This weekend I'm going to clean the fridge out, do laundry, do some more
cleaning, and finish reading The Half Blood Prince.

Speaking of Potter. I have enjoyed reading those books. I'm glad The Skank That Shall Not Be
Named left them here. They are worth picking up, if you haven't already.

Some funny pics that Jessi found over the last weekend over here. They're too cute not to show everyone! I had a good time hanging out with her. I really felt refreshed spending all those hours together doing fun and relaxing things.

I should have myself a car by this weekend! I won't have my license for another few weeks. Hopefully no more than 4, if I'm lucky 2 weeks! It's a white 98 Chevy Lumina V6. Roar! I told Jessi that if the plate "SNOBALL" is available, that I'm going to take it.

I'm excited about next Saturday. That St. Diablo show is going to be insane. If you're in Richmond, don't think, just GO to it. You will not regret it!

I love the new Tool CD. It sounds a lot like their last record. I was hoping for something more along the lines of Undertow or Aenema, but I'm still very happy with it. When it comes out, be sure to pick up a copy. It's epic.

I'm looking at vacations now. I just hope I can get people together for some time at Va. Beach or maybe Nags Head, or something. I'm ready to fly too. I'm thinking about visiting San Diego, or going back to LA.


I still have a long way to go to finish this blog. I added something which shows the songs I'm listening to. I'm going to add that to my geocities page when I restart the Lewis Show radio station in early June. I'm sick of the same shit on the Richmond rock stations already. Disturbed, Disturbed, Tool, Disturbed, Slipknot, Disturbed...you get the point.

I'm going to work on Kelly's new header tonight. It's going to be very...tropical.

I've had 5000 hits on this site! Holy crap, thanks everyone for making me part of your lives. I see you out there, and I love you. Seriously.

I called Dad to
night to tell him the good news about work and he told me he was proud of me. I cried. There is no better feeling than to feel like I'm doing things right by him. I had along talk with him a few nights ago when I filled in all those details about my past that I posted about recently. He was really disapointed, but is happy to see me moving on, he's very happy for my new found singleness too.

I want these "action" figures.

That's all for today, freaks. Get sexed, drunk, stoned, whatever. Just do what you need to do and find happyness along the way. I just know that I'm well along my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019