Next!


Once this stress over my court date Tuesday has passed, it's on to focus on the next show. I'm hoping I come out of this funk in time to enjoy it.

May 6, Saint Diablo will be playing with Unhinge!!!!!!, Fallen Under and Behelmod. This will be a celebration of sorts for St. D's CD release, Republica. The songs they've played so far are crazy, and if you're at any local record store, you have to pick it up. You can also get it at their site lickety split! I also can't wait to see Unhinge again. I did a backflip when I found out they were getting back together.

I'm chomping at the bit for this show. I know that it's going to be a lot of fun. Did I mention that I can't wait? Did I mention Saint Diablo gave The Wrecking Crew a mention in their new CD?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019