Mike's MIA Again

I've been around. Time has just been slipping from me. Random thoughts? Of course!

  • This month I will be focusing on my move to Chesterfield. Janine's place is very nice, in a much nicer part of town and I'll have a yard..and a back deck..and a front yard...and DSL..and a fuckin' fox waiting for me when I get home! I can't ask for more.
  • This had to have been the longest 4 day work week I've ever had to endure. I've been busting my ass at work...and it shows...I hope.
  • The countdown has begun for Vegas. Janine and I will be heading out in mid September for 4 days of debauchery! I can't wait!
  • The countdown is also underway for me to get my car. I have to get some things straight with dad and get the car fixed so it's roadworthy. Soon!
  • I'm keeping Topaz. Now I have to train her how to use the litter box and not the fucking floor!
  • I've been checking out the fall itenerary. I will be putting on my blog the dates for concerts that I simply will not miss. Trivium, Hatebreed, Mushroomhead, Nonpoint, and others will be in town. It's something to do.
  • I do believe Janine and I are going to see Gojira X tomorrow night. If you are in town, you have to check them out. Really cool group!
That's literally all for now, not much going on. Just kickin' it with my baby. Peace out, beyotches!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019