Like Sands Through an Hourglass

Yeah, October is trying to sneak past me. I still don't have web access, so I thought I'd just drop another quick line and another quick review of my past few weeks.

Last night Janine and I went to Cafe Diem which is in the VCU area to see some local acts and enjoy a beer. I had a good time. It's always a blast to hang out with Darrell and Tracy!

The rest of the month has been quiet. I've been focused on getting the house in good shape and work has kept me busy enough to where I just come home and veg out.

I've put my fall concert schedule on the blog. November 22nd, Bobaflex is coming to The Canal Club. They are a really cool band and I can't wait to see 'em. And on December 5th, In Flames will be at the NorVa with Lacuna Coil. I really hope Janine can get that night off so we can go. She really has to see In Flames live.

That's all for now, I'm going to play with the blogger beta a bit, and it's off to watch football. Kelly, the header is coming, just not today!

Comments

  1. dammit to hell!!! I need head... i mean a new header...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links