Yeah, Yeah

It's amazing how long it takes to update a computer after a year of not having broadband. I got home and updated Linux which is still working beautifully (I just have to find a better update server).

I then created Kelly's header. He has been giving me shit about it for about a month now. Well Kelly, you know what you can do with your damn header! (like use it, on your blog?)

I'm debating pizza for dinner. I have food, Janine and I ate out last night, and I've been good lately. I just don't feel like cooking at all. I'm freaking exhausted. Work has been stressful to say the least. It's never a pretty sight when I do or not do something and it sends my clients into a rabid frenzy!

I'm also hating Janine's schedule! She works every weekend and closes the days she's working. I don't get to spend any quality time with her. I'm hoping that gets fixed soon in some way shape or form. I'm sad that she's not going to be home to help me give candy to the kids and toilet paper the neighborhood on Halloween.

The radio is on the air, don't forget to tune in this weekend. I'm not quite ready to start the live show, I'm thinking around Thanksgiving I'll have some live material ready. I'll be sure to set the schedule and put it on the radio website. As always, stay tuned...and stay dry. It's miserable outside!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019