So Nervous

I'm kinda shaking. My Dad's on his way to get me. Tomorrow morning, I'll be getting up at the crack of dawn to get my license back. Dad's also going to sign the title of the car over to me and I'll be on my way back, driving for the first time in almost a year.

I think I have everything together. I did the driving class, I did the intervention interview, my suspension times have passed, I have the SR-22, and the insurance is paid for. I'm just worried that something is missing and Dad will be driving me back leaving me another week without my license. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it.

On another note, Janine and I last Saturday went to the big tattoo convention here in town and I wanted to give links of some of the artists that came. Some of them do amazing work, and it's worth looking at.

Shane O'Neill
Christopher Gay
Jerry, Jason, and Jay

Comments

  1. Christopher Gay... he is a friend, oh wait, I have a gay friend named Christopher... my bad... good luck with the llicense and the car... I cant wait for you to be able to run out and grab lunch while I take a nap... ahhh work in two more days... yippie...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019