December Already?

I just figured, what the hell, let me get everyone updated before Blogger shuts down for the day.

The more I complain about time getting away from me, the faster it goes, so I'm not going to lament over losing the entire month of November. It was still a very busy month and I got a lot done. I've been driving for a week now.

I've even been Leslie a ride the past couple days, because her car is in the shop. I feel very proud now that I can help instead of just being a burden. I'm still waiting for Kelly to cash in on his free cab service late one night, haha.

Janine can rest in now in the mornings, and she's much more refreshed and happy now. I can't begin in a million years to thank her for helping me out. She's so beautiful and funny, I have to keep pinching myself that I can have someone so great for me in my life.

She's already purchased my Christmas present and it's driving me crazy! I know she hid it at her Mom's and I'm still tempted to break in and go find it. But like I told her last night, it would be like finding a needle in a haystack! I know what I'm getting her though! I really should get off my bum and go get it today, but knowing me, I'll wait for the last weekend before Christmas and go fight the crowds.

We went to her Mom's last night to watch Superman on her big TV. I don't think I could ever watch that movie on a regular television set. So far I've seen it in an IMAX theater and on a big screen LCD TV.

Why is Arby's so expensive? I mean come on, it's a fast food place, not Ruth's Chris!

Speaking of roast beef? What's all this nonsense going around on TV about Brittney Spears showing off her mommy parts? Someone send this lady some undies, please!

Ugh, anyways...

Jessi is doing well too. I haven't talked about her in a long time. She's very happy with Sam and for once I feel better knowing she's got a decent man in her life. I can't wait for the four of us to hang out. I'm still yet to meet him! Worse yet, he's still yet to meet me!

I can't wait for them to see our house. I'm still overwhelmed and happy to know that I share all this house with Janine and our 3 cats, well technically 4, I can't forget about Fred. He drops by from time to time for some food.

Things are going pretty well now. I look forward to having a fun Holiday season. I just have to keep things balanced and focused so I don't get myself too stressed out. That seems to be something I'm good at doing every year. Losing sight of enjoying this time with family and friends.

Enjoy the weekend, people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview