Oh Neat!

I am now offcially a nerd!

I purchased www.thelewisshow.com over the weekend. I used godaddy as my provider and got a pretty good deal. Everything cost me about 11 bucks, but that's just to purchase the domain. For now I'm just going to have the site redirect to my blog.

This creates new issues because I had to revert back to my classic template. That means I have some updating to do. I really got used to the widgits to change my site around, but now it's back to good old HTML.
*update* I was able to transfer my new blogger template over! This was such a relief*

This is so exciting. I have a webpage now...it's mine! I'm sure I'll do more with it eventually, but for right now, this works great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019