One Year Ago

Last year, I took a day off from work.

Janine came to get me that afternoon and we went to the Hollywood Cemetery. From there we went to have dinner at Cracker Barrel, and then on to see Silent Hill. The movie, which is ok at best, was just scary enough for Janine to grab my hand the entire movie and hold on tight.

It was at that moment that I knew that I had something going on with this girl and we became serious. That was May 10, 2006. One year later, I am happier than I have ever been and I know now that I'm with the person who was meant to be with me.

Happy Anniversary, Janine. I hope this is only the beginning of a wonderful life together!

Comments

  1. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! and you were not supposed to be on the computer tonite... you were supposed to be on something else...wink wink... i am happy for you and congrats... my best to you both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Mike.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links