Really Random Stuff

Yeah, it's time to return to the random:

  • I just really like bullet points.
  • Our cat Zeus, talks in her sleep.
  • I like the red that Coca Cola is using. It's a really rich red.
  • It takes me two days to recover from a hangover and two days to recover when two people are out of the office.
  • I can't wait for season three of Battlestar Galactica. There is going to be a season three....right?
  • Harry Potter comes out in a couple weeks...and it's on IMAX!
  • Why can't I use my house phone to text people?
  • The iPhone is out. I'm waiting for the flip iPhone....and for extra money.
  • Damn, Neopets is addictive. My day is not complete if I'm not drawing my neointerest from my neobank account!
  • Everyone is on vacation but Janine and me. We really need to take a weekend at the beach soon, or something. It's going to be a long, long time for September.
  • I'm so proud of my tumblog!
  • Who looked at a mushroom and said, "Let's call this a mushroom."?
That's all the random I can handle, now for something really random. Demitri Martin!

Comments

  1. harry potter is gay??? and has announced when he is coming out... I saw his nekkid pic... there is a lot to come out... tee hee... yes.. sunday afternoon drunk... and think that you only have a 3 and a half day work week... but I will try and make it feel like a full five day work week...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview