Animal House

With the arrival of Janine's sister and her husband came a few extra additions to our loving home. Her cat just had two babies and they are adorable and they have a Rotty named Pee Wee. Yeah he's a pee wee alright. He can swallow my head whole in one bite!
This is a good shot of the babies sleeping. They've adjusted well to the move so far. I don't think they know any different.

Momma and her babies are doing just fine.

There's a word for this...... it's "Awwwwwwwwwww!"

Yeah, that's Pee Wee......with Pee Wee.

And this is our cats' reaction to having a giant dog in the house this morning! What a couple of chickens! In fact they have still locked themselves in the bedroom as I blog.

Comments

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so very cute!
    I checked with the landpeople and we can't have any pets less than 1 year old but we are looking at this sweetie
    http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8982855

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019