Bad Things in Threes

I think most of us have heard that expression, "Bad things always come in threes." I remember tragedy would always strike like that. This has been a very weird news day, and I just felt I should try to recap for the sake of remembering days like this.

The day started as you can see from my last post with the announcement of Kevin DuBrow's passing in his Vegas home. I also found out that Redskins safety, Sean Taylor is in critical condition after being shot outside his Florida home. As much as I decry the Redskins as a poor excuse for a football team, I was touched to see everyone coming together in prayer and support for Sean. My thoughts go out to him too and I hope he recovers quickly.

Reading around on the news wire I see that Joran Van Der Sloot is still behind bars under suspicion for manslaughter in the case of missing teen Natalee Holloway. I'm sure this is not news to most people, but it looks like there might be a break in this case and we might discover that girl's fate soon.

It's been a rough weekend and hopefully these bad threes are passing so that we all can have an enjoyable holiday season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019