Spontanious Random Combustion!

That's right, I'm all in your face with random thoughts!
  • Wine + warm cozy room + warm cozy chair = napping fits!
  • This seemed like a long week. I think that's mostly due to the fact that I really would like a day off to reset my internal clock.
  • My internal clock is all screwy because now it's pitch black dark almost by 5 O Clock. I don't remember it ever getting this dark this early! I feel like I lose my whole day. All those hours of sunshine...to sit inside and play with the Wii that is.
  • Miss Clairol and I are really looking forward to Saturday night. I'm sure Kelly and Jeff are going to throw one heck of a Christmas party.
  • With the Redskins game already played and won last night, what are my chances that I'll get to see a Packers game on Sunday? Probably about as much of a chance if the Redskins were playing on Sunday.
  • Speaking of the Packers. Big game this week against the Raiders. Mikey is very nervous.
  • I don't think I'll get much of a chance to watch football. Janine and I are going to fight the crowds at Garden Ridge Sunday to pick up a tree and decorations. I am actually looking forward to that.
  • I want to suggest, probably again, for everyone to go out and pick up the first season of Dexter. Then as Season 2 repeats over the next several weeks, come to me and thank me for turning them on to a really good show. It's got everything.
  • Speaking of TV. I think it's time to end the writer's strike. Pay them properly for their work! It's not hard TV execs, you already make BILLIONS!
  • Another note to the industry. Enough with the DRM. It is not stopping pirates (trust me) and it's only annoying me because I have limited choices with MY content.
  • I don't think I've ever used caps so much in one blog post. NEAT!
  • I think I'm ready for some holiday stress. I know what I'm getting for everyone, I just need to wait until there's massive crowds before I go to the stores. There's no better way to celebrate the holidays.
  • Going to Food Lion is always an adventure. There's always at least 3 to 4 near abandoned children wandering around the aisles alone. My Mom would not let me stray any farther than 6 feet away and then she was constantly chirping at me to come back!
  • I think I ran out of thoughts.
Yep, I ran all out. Have a good weekend, everyone. There will be a lot of parties and a lot of police, so everyone that's drinking, you know the routine. Be safe!

Comments

  1. it is 225am and i am still prepping for the fukcing party... and drunk... it will be real purty... see later today!! woo hoo!! (I had to move my laptop to the living room...ughhh)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

So Nervous

My Wiiview