Where's the Beef?

I have been uninspired to write about much lately. There isn't a whole lot going on in my life, there are a few things and I'll talk about them now, but otherwise, things are pretty quiet.

The last two weekends Janine and I have been traveling. Weekend before last, we visited my parents and last weekend we visited Sam and Jessi in Lynchburg. Neither stop netted us enough time to do a whole lot, but it was good to get out of the house and spend time with friends in a quiet setting.

Janine's sister had her second son last Sunday. He's an adorable, solid baby too. I hope to have pictures to post of little Ryder soon. He definitely looks like his Mom. My brother's wife is great with children and is ready to bust herself. She is carrying twins each weighing in at over six pounds now. That's just insane. I get tired carrying laundry from room to room, I can't imagine trucking babies around like that in my belly!

I'm staring at the calendar and I see that March is coming next week. That means I have another birthday coming. I just celebrated 33 and now here I am dreading the big number 34. The past four years have gone by so fast that it's all just a big blur now!

I'm debating where to go for my birthday too. I figure it would be easier to travel to Virginia Beach and spend a couple days away from the insanity here in town, or we could spend a couple days and a night in Atlantic City, lose a hundred or so gambling and spend a lot of time driving. I think I want to hit the beach, the rates around my birthday are always really good because it's still technically pretty cold right on the oceanfront.

I look forward to break this hibernation funk I've been in. I've been feeling flat about everything lately and I can only tie that in to the weird semi warm and cold weather, lack of activity, and a steady rotation of colds and other illnesses. I don't think I've ever been this ready for springtime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019