House Talk and Pownce Follies

Isn't it pretty? Janine and I have been quietly house hunting for a while and this one has really caught our attention. It's too early to get my hopes up too far, but I wanted to at least share a basic shot of the house. Janine snapped this last week when she went to look at it.

We're in the process of talking to a mortgage lender and buying agent to get this process rolling. I know I can't wait to have a place just like this. I drempt last night I was putting up a clothes hanger outside to air out my laundry.




It's going to be so freaking cool!

------------------------------------

In tech junk, for those who needed another reason to join Pownce:

To discuss your sneezing style.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links