Two Years This Month

(picture: Janine and I in Vegas unwinding from our flight)

I've always looked forward to May. Spring is in full swing, people are transitioning to summer, May sweeps, birthdays, but for the past two years I've really looked forward to May. This is my second anniversary with Janine.

I promised that I would always make this time special and this year I did muck this up and got my priorities backwards. I am making up for it tonight, however. We are going to try out Kuba Kuba in Carytown, maybe catch a late movie, and I have another surprise coming on Friday for her.

So don't tell her anything yet! I have been, not so secretly also been planning a June trip to DC with Janine to see the town and catch some history and some museums. Mostly I just want to hop on a train again. At any rate, Janine, Happy Anniversary. You are so special and important and I need you so much. Thank you for loving me and for understanding me. I know it's not easy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview