Four Years!

When you sit back and evaluate your life and you try to reign in the past four years, you may come up with the same conclusion I did. That sounds like a long time, and it kind of feels like an eternity, but at the same time, it's become more and more of a drop in the bucket.

I feel that way about my blog. I started this adventure 4 years ago this month and thinking back, I remember not being serious about keeping a blog, but then it became a part of my self expression, so today, more than at any point, this blog is a pure extension of where my focus lies.

So at this point, I can only look back and thank any and everyone who's endured this journey with me and I hope I can continue to entertain and inform. I just know that I'm in brainstorming mode and with the changes to how we surf our interwebs, I'm going to try to be on that cutting edge, so stay tuned, it's going to be a lot of fun.

I promise.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019