Blog Rollin' pt 2

So as you saw in my last post, I'm trying to get blogs together. I'm trying to rebuild a community that has gone the way of social networks not by sticking to the old system, but by embracing the new.

I make no qualms about my subscriber list, it's not huge, at least it isn't yet. At the time of writing, I have 25 people that read my blog anytime I post. First, I want to thank each and every one of you readers for doing so. I am flattered that anyone wants to read my posts, and it encourages me to do better, and I will.

I also know a lot of my friends on the social nets do not have a large group of readers. We all strive to have that readership that a lot of big time bloggers enjoy and take for granted. I want to bring readers together. I want to create a network for the rest of us. I want to put good, real content out there for more people to see.

I see a lot of friends that have good content and no readers, and it's tough. I want to help get your brand out there, so make sure you tag your blog in delicious 'for:mlewis106x', so I can help you and you can help me reach out and make some difference.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019