Sick Day

I was recently thinking how proud I was of myself for not missing time over the past few months because of illness. That went up in flames today. Friday night, Janine and I joined family to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. We traditionally have corned beef and cabbage with bread and Irish Butter (it's green). Everything was great, but somewhere in the group someone carried in a stomach bug.

Sunday morning everyone who went to that party woke up with said bug, and I mean everyone. I think it's just a 24 hour thing, but I'm still feeling the effects even now. I've had 3 slices of bread with some chicken noodle soup the past 48 hours and I'm still not hungry at all. I have kept hydrated though. I always remember how much I love 7 Up, because it's the only time I get to drink it.

Here's hoping no one else gets this virus, because it's no fun..no fun at all.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview