Pending Nuptials?

Maybe I do got some 'splaining to do. I left the last post the way I did because I'm a cruel and sadistic individual. Sunday morning, May 10th, just after midnight, on our third anniversary, I proposed to Janine. So yes, we are engaged and we are getting married.

We may have already even set a date, but I don't know if I'm allowed to disclose that yet. Don't worry, it's far enough off and valued friends and family will be invited. Those details will emerge over the next year.

I have loved Janine since I met her and was fast to realize that I need her to bring my pieces back together. I just hope I can heal, help, and love her half as much as she's loved and cherished me over the past couple years. Our love will continue to grow. I am happy. I thank God.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019