Crab Cakes and Crab Grass

So what's new?

Nothing's new. It's summertime. The past few years, Janine and I work through the summer in anticipation of taking a week around Labor Day. While we both work, our schedules keep us pretty much at home. So there really hasn't been anything worth writing about unfortunately. The days we're both off are spent recharging for the next work week, or going into town. We are still so excited about how nice things are in north Richmond/east Henrico.

I am taking enjoying my time in the kitchen more. I'm thinking about posting some of my creations on here or on my YouTube page. I haven't decided what yet. I'll post more about that later. I really should be focusing on the yard work, but I have pretty much given up. There's still too much catching up to do from the years of neglect, so I'm going to hire a landscaper to get me to square one. I have nothing but dead leaves, moss, sticks, dead plants, and the only green I have is the crab grass.

We both begin weight loss and wedding planning in earnest starting now. We set a date in October, 2010. It seems far off, but it will come quickly and we need the time to prepare. I'm really looking forward to finally being able to find that peace of mind that comes with finding your soul mate. I couldn't be happier. I feel really fortunate and blessed.

I'm looking forward to spending the day with my parents. The drive isn't bad at all really. It's good to see miles and miles of countryside now and again. The urban jungle is still for me, but one has to escape it once in a while and Warsaw's about as quiet a place on this planet as any.

I'm working on an article that I'll be posting this week, so keep an eye open, especially if you, like me are in the market for a smart phone.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019