One Thousandth Post!

I would dare say after 1,000 posts, I should be earning some page rank by now, Google. Especially after my last few posts have been so Goog heavy as seen in a Wordle diagram of my blog.

As I mentioned in the last post, I wanted to announce the changes I'm making to the blog and the network on my one thousandth post. Trying to put such a post together is hard work when one such as myself is as lazy as I am, so the best way to do this is classic random style. Ready? Go!
  • I have 4 Lewis Show domains, I'm going to use all of them seperately feeding everything here into the com. 
  • I have an org which I will highlight local, national, and international charities, because I can and I think that's what I'm supposed to do with a dot org site. Well, I don't have to, but I want to.
  • I have the dot net site which now feeds my tweets, what I've Dugg, and my Reader submissions. I'm going to move that to the dot info site.
  • Or I may use my flavors.me account to hold my dot info info....still trying to figure that out.
  • I'm going to use the dot info site for....wait, see above. I'll use the dot net site to host a variety of things from the coming podcast, to picture posts from my phone. In other words, I haven't decided what I'm doing with my dot net domain.
  • Turkey tacos for dinner tonight. Sounds yummy!
  • The redesign starts immediately. I'm going to keep posting here via Blogger because they've been nothing short of awesome for me, the rest is to be determined. I'm pretty sure I'll be changing my mind a lot.
  • I will be redesigning everything, posting about the steps I'm taking, and gathering input from the hive mind collective that are my social networks.
  • It took 6 years almost to make just one thousand posts here. Potentially I may be posting that much every couple of years. Hopefully using good common sense too.
  • The AC is just now finally getting the house comfortable. I came home and it was hotness and not in a good way!
  • As always, feel free to make suggestions. I'd like to continue posting via Tumblr, Posterous, etc, but I'm always open to hear ideas on how to bring things together.
That's all for now. I feel a sense of accomplishment posting over one thousand times, now to really show what I can do....starting now!

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links