2011 Initial Thoughts

As 2011 begins, I spend the day reflecting on the past year and thinking ahead for the new year. I never keep resolutions, I prefer to call it advanced planning. There's a stigma that comes with making resolutions. I can swear I'll go to the gym, be a more charitable person, vow to write a book, or learn a new language. I usually don't follow through. I think it's the American way.

I do plan to be married and a student though by this time next year. I can think of no better direction to stay on my continued path to contentment. This can be a good year and I plan on doing my best to make that happen.

Best wishes to everyone as they continue on their paths, may you all get there as well.

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

The Drowning Death Spiral of Modern Political Debates

My Wiiview