Last Weekend - Photos

We had a bit of a road trip last weekend. Janine's family held a Memorial Day weekend gathering on the Northern Neck. Being from Warsaw myself, I knew this was going to be a good time. There is a family house outside of Reedville with close access to the Chesapeake Bay. The house is beautiful and there are a lot of houses over there for sale reasonably. I have a feeling Janine and I are going to be looking into vacation houses as we get our current house paid for. What a great way to get away from it all! I can not say enough about how we have some of the most beautiful real estate in the country right here. 

I wanted to drop a couple photos here.



View of the Bay

Family House in Reedville





Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019