Ending February Randomly


So I attempted to post all 28 days in the month of February. Here's my random recap of the month:


  • I got 25 posts out of 28 days, only a handful of them were meaningless. 
  • It's been a cold month and I have declared February to be the suckiest month of the year.
  • I have a birthday coming up. I'll just leave that right there.
  • I am looking forward to my trip though in a couple weeks. There will be music, sleeping in, seeing family, more sleeping, and bad foods. It is a vacation.
  • I haven't really had any significant time off since the wedding and after this, we can focus on planning our honeymoon. Which will happen this year.
  • I got 0 yard work done. I'm so ashamed of myself. It has rained every Saturday this month or it has snowed. I have a lot of work to do in a couple week's time.
  • I have a cat sleeping on an ironing board against a window with the curtains drawn. Only in this house can a cat find so much accommodation. 
  • For a short month this did not feel like a short month. 
  • Overall this short month wasn't terrible. We had a great Valentine's Day. 
  • Did I mention how much I'm looking forward to some vacation time?
  • This month started with a Super Bowl and finished with some good college hoops. At least something has been on television.
  • Speaking of television, House of Cards on Netflix is the best show I've watched in years. It's up there with Breaking Bad for me as far as really good story lines. 
  • The weather in Texas is nice. Maybe I can convince Janine we need to move down there.
The warmer weather will hopefully raise spirits. It will prompt the cats to go outside, it'll prompt me to go outside. Fresh air is the best cure for winter blahs, and so help me, if I'm back here in August complaining about the heat, print this post and feed it to me. 

So long, February, I hardly knew you! Let's end it with some goats yelling like humans. I love memes...


Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019