First Post of 2014



I have not written here at all this year. I am alive. It's May already. Let the year officially begin, I guess. I figured I would catch everything up with a random post!


  • It's not like I'm not writing. I'm a writer and editor over at RootzWiki. I have articles there at least 2 or 3 days a week. I usually just banter on about new apps for my Android phone. 
  • This was a pretty brutal winter. With warm weather comes me going outside and enjoying the weather. That of course goes into my other routines that keep me away from a computer like going to the gym, working on the yard, and tending to family. 
  • Jeff Hanneman (Slayer guitarist) passed a year ago. Always sad to lose metal giants and good guys like him.
  • I have to admit that I am surprised at the level of GREAT customer service I've gotten since switching to AT&T Wireless last fall. I expected a disaster after not so great service from Sprint, but after having to make several changes to my account which involved calling or going to the store, I am pleased. I've had nothing but good luck so far (knock on wood) at the Brook Road store at VCC.
  • My job has not changed, but the owner's has. That's taken a mental toll on me during the transition, but the new company is fantastic. I could not have asked to work for a better company.
  • My yard is still a disaster. I won't even....
  • Speaking of walking around downtown, the above shot was taken at Shockoe Bottom before the rains came this week. I hear it wants to flood down there something fierce. The James River is a mighty beast when it wants to be.

That's all for me now. I hope I can remember to post more stuff here and there and not completely forget that I have this.....

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

September 27, 2019

Helpful Links