It's Cold in Hades

My goodness.

It looks like hell has frozen over. Gas is steadily increasing and will probably hit four dollars a gallon by the end of summer in Virginia. The Dallas Mavericks, the top rated seat in the NBA Western Division, knocked out by the lowest ranked Golden State Warriors. The weather has been a roller coaster of extremes, one day posting over 90 degrees, the next, barely 60 degrees. The stock market, which 5 years ago was looking very bleak, is posting record highs. People are getting paid less to do more and expected to accomplish wealth, people have to be either incredibly lucky or incredibly crooked. Extremists are undermining our efforts to bring Democracy in Iraq in the name of holy war.

Okay, nothing sounds too shocking, until I wake up and find out that a conservative won the Presidential election in France. You have got to be kidding me! I thought Europe hated Bush with such a rabid fervor that people literally foamed at the mouth. Especially the French! What is a Bush friendly politician doing winning the Presidential election in what was thought to be a very left minded state?

I'm not sure, but I do know that Lucifer is not happy with having to defrost hell. His electric bill is not going to be pretty at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019