Attack of the Random

It's time to get random!

  • Philly was such a blast, but last night I made cheese steaks that would be the envy of those big guys on 9th Street!
  • Dr. Pepper Cherry - Not too bad. Gene Simmons is right, it has just a kiss of cherry and that is just fine by me.
  • Best advice for anyone wanting to tour Center City: wear comfortable shoes! There is a lot of walking involved between Constitution Hall, the Liberty Bell, Chinatown, and where we were staying.
  • What am I listening to lately? Check out The Sword. Here's a video:


  • Yard work is not all work, but it does take up a lot of time. I've spent every day this week either watering, mowing, weed eating, or picking up sticks, and it looks like I really haven't done all that much. I do love it though. Once it's all picked up, it's going to look awesome!
  • I really need to see what's playing locally. I have not been to a good show in months and months.
  • I also really need to get back to work making my new Wordpress blog. There's a few adjustments I need to make. Stay tuned, I'll disclose where the beta site is soon.
  • Speaking of sites, for those who are mobile, The Lewis Show mobile now has it's own domain. Add that to your bookmarks for all this goodness on the go.
  • I am loving the DSi I got for Janine. I've mostly been playing Brain Age 2. My brain is 50 years old. People always told me I have an old soul, but I didn't know I had an old brain too.
  • I have an idea for a fun podcast. I hope I can get that moving along. 
  • There's just a lot to do and only one lifetime to do it all in. The clock just needs to slow down.
That's all I have for this week. Everything is low key while I get back into my routine after my fun weekend up North. As is traditional with my random posts, a random comedic act. Enjoy!

Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019