Random Post Time


At least once every six months, I open my blog and I start writing random things. This time I feel as though I'm letting off some steam to this wonderful world that I live in. Don't take it personal, it's just me being random.

And go!

  • Thank you for giving me the time by telling me it's 1700 hours, Sargent!
  • If you paid fifty dollars to join a social network, your smarts are showing.
  • If you are on the interstate and you're not sure if you are "Slower Traffic" and cars are passing you to your right, you are "Slower Traffic". Move right (once all the aggravated people pass you to the right, that is).
  •  If you resort to name calling over anyone's choice in mobile phone, you need a hobby that does not involve a computer, mobile phone, or the internet.
  • If you don't know who's on your local ballot and you are completely uneducated about what's going on in the world, I'm sorry, you should stay home this year on Election Day. Otherwise, if you do know and don't participate, you get exactly what you failed to put into it. Learn!
  • Eating right is hard. Most of us have no idea how to eat right and they're sure not going to learn from people judging and using their good health for oneupmanship. Teach!
  • If you choose to live a life free of religion, stop trying to shove that decision down my throat. You're worse than the people that you claim to be so annoyed by.
  • Freedom of speech is great, but my freedom not to hear your bullcrap is even greater.
  • Over 38 years I have developed a mastery of tying my shoes. This does not make me an expert. 
  • In that same vein, if you consider yourself educated (past tense), you could not be more wrong about yourself. Every day is an education, we're educated when we're dead.
  • So you want to be a beer snob. Good. For. You.
  • Temper tantrums stopped working for you when you were two.
  • Jay London is the epitome of random comedy. Thank you.


Popular posts from this blog

For My Friend

My Wiiview

September 27, 2019